thePencil.org Ar RaiYan: Moody...

Sunday, February 20, 2005

Moody...

Dunno why…Nusaibah was so moody today. She cried and cried loudly when I put her on da floor or on da bed. She wants me and her baba to carry her and play with her every time . She doesn’t sleep till asar.

Nusaibah was 5 months old since yesterday. So today, she started to eat. For da first time, I gave her a bowl of blended porridge with carrot. Alhamdulillah, she’s like it. Now she’s taking 4 to 5 oz milk every 2 or 2 ½ hours. Continue anmum infacare since she was 4 months old. It’s because Nusaibah had a problem with breastfeed. She prefer to bottle feed. Dunno why. Therefore, I have to pump every 2 hours everyday. I’ve done. When she’s 4 months old, I stopped it. Because my milk cannot enough for her cause, she wants more. I can’t, unless she directly breastfeed to me. However, she doesn’t want it too. For me..I’m very disappointed because my baby doesn’t wanna breastfeed. However, its not means we are bad mother when we doesn’t breastfeed our baby, rite?

No comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com